Pro-Mask Wearing fashion show travels from Las Vegas to Los Angeles for #MaskUp4USA Event at YAMASHIRO
Following the tremendous success of the #MaskUp4LV pro-mask wearing fashion show event and movement on June 25 at the famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign in Las Vegas, the event producers, Greg Chase, CEO & Founder of Experience Strategy Associates, and Douglas Johnson, President/Executive Producer of Entertainment Plus Productions took the movement nationally with an event at YAMASHIRO in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 2.
The Las Vegas event captured media attention across the globe with TV clips still running in national news outlets and nearly every major market in the United States, from front pages of such publications the San Jose Mercury News and the Las Vegas Review-Journal, to numerous digital impressions through outlets from MSN, Yahoo News, Business Insider Australia, Philippines Daily Herald and more.
Now with bars being closed in California, Texas, and Florida, the organizers want to take what started as the entertainment community coming together in Las Vegas to the national level to encourage mask wearing and elevate the campaign to #MaskUp4USA where entertainers will help inspire individuals to mask up so we can collectively save lives and push through this pandemic together, allowing not just entertainers, but workers across the nation to be able to get back to work quicker and return to a level of normalcy in daily lives.
- Greg Chase – CEO & FOUNDER Experience Strategy Associates
- Douglas Johnson – President/Executive Producer Entertainment Plus Productions
- Cory Almeida – AKA CORY-LIVE – Celebrity Host/Warmup – American IDOL, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance
- Tera Bonilla – Owner RED HOT BAND – DJ, singer, host
- Erin Gray – professional model & dancer including Disney, film and television
- Rob Marshall – Magic Mike Berlin
- Eric Linz – Star of Cirque du Soleil’s WORLDS AWAY directed by James Cameron
- Tarra Green – LA Dancer, Former Clippers Dancer and BET Wayne Brady Dancer
- Local Service Workers
- Nolan Padilla – world-renowned choreographer for Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez & more
- Bettis Richardson – Singer & Actor from American IDOL, Dancing with the Stars, CSI
- Chloe Bunce – Elsa in Frozen 2 at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood
- Eric Martsolf – Days of Our Lives (via video)
- Melissa Garcia – Creative director – artists include Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, Katy Perry, Marshmello, Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.
- Maxim Sedochenkoff – World Gymnast with Champion title who has performed on stages around the world.
- DJ Ryan Kenney
- Monica Moskatow – Dancer, actress and Amy Winehouse impersonator
This concept started with the #MaskUp4NV pro-mask fashion runway show on June 25 in front of the Iconic Welcome To Las Vegas Sign, starring the full spectrum of Las Vegas entertainers including Chippendales, Cirque du Soleil performers, Acrobats, Drag Queens, Showgirls and more, all sporting a mask to remind the community to wear their masks in public not only for themselves but for the safety of each other.
Follow #MaskUp4USA or visit Maskup4USA.com for updates.